Things You Shouldn't Wear To A Job Interview!
Hello, jobseekers! Have you received a call for a job interview?
Then, you are confused about what to look like to be attractive?
Don't let you wear clothes or accessories that you shouldn't be wearing!
Let's see 6 Things You Shouldn't Wear During a Job Interview.
• Wearing a T-shirt / v-collared shirt as an inside blazer.
• Wearing perfume with a strong smell, because it can distract the interviewer's attention only on the smell of your perfume.
• Wear headphones or earphones, because it will make you seem relaxed.
• Wearing outdated attire, makes you look old-fashioned.
• Wearing excessive make up, Wear makeup that makes your face look fresh and bright.
• Wearing too many accessories makes you look less professional
Hopefully these Tips and Tricks can help you in dressing up for a job interview.
For those of you who have not received a job interview call, there are many job vacancies that you can apply at www.reqruitasia.com